I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
on my way back.
that dark line on the horizon is literally the sky going from day to night. not joking, it was growing higher and darker as the sun set on the other side of the plane. I love nature.so.much.
a year ago.
I’ll remember it again.
I want to grow long luscious hair again, but at the same time I want to shave my hair off
I want tons of tattoos, but at the same time I wish I didn’t already have three
I want to study fashion design, but at the same time I couldn’t care less about fashion
I want to buy lots of new clothes, but at the same time I wish I only had as few as possible
I want to dye my hair crazy colours, but at the same time I want it to be natural
I want to wear only black and grays, but at the same time I really love wearing woodsy’ colours
I want to join the gym, but at the same time I only want to jog - and I want to do it outdoors
I want to go for walks and jog in the woods, but I live in the middle of a city
So it’s still as it always has been,
and when I’m not too hasty with my fascinations
I tend to realise what’s more important
and what’s most “me”.
But I forget sometimes,
(a lot actually)
so I need the quiet only a forest can bring,
I need a cat for company, to keep me calm
I need less stuff and more adventures.
I shouldn’t save money for a tattoo,
but rather a trip somewhere.
To the mountains perhaps,
or the sea.
That’s what I forget.
The things that matter the most.
But I’ll remember them eventually.