a year ago.
**BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SANCTUARY/ MEDIUM INTUITIVE GRETCHEN SMITH THERMER**
- Must be following me, I will check
- No likes
- Reblog as many times as you like
- Winner will be chosen December 20th, 2013
- Ships around the world for free
- Must like Medium/Intuitive Gretchen Smith Thermer on Facebook
- Must like The Sanctuary in Carmel on Facebook
- Please checkout The Sanctuary’s Etsy store here where new things are posted weekly!!
- 1 Rosemary Scented Hem Incense Box
- 1 Anti-Stress Hem Incense Box
- 1 Lilac Scented Hem Incense Box
- 1 Rainforest Scented Hem Incense Box
- 4 Mixed Sterling Silver Nose Rings/Studs
- 1 Vanilla Scented Roll On Perfume
- 1 Tropical Rain Scented Roll On Perfume
- 1 Pair of Star & Moon Stud Earrings
- 2 Nepal Hand Made Fair Trade Tie-Dye OM Scarves
- 1 Sun, Star & Moon Black & White Tapestry/Blanket
- Free 30 Minute Reading with Gretchen Smith Thermer, available in person or over the phone
Good luck to everyone!!!UPDATE: If you don’t have a Facebook, that’s okay, you are still qualified.
I’ll remember it again.
I want to grow long luscious hair again, but at the same time I want to shave my hair off
I want tons of tattoos, but at the same time I wish I didn’t already have three
I want to study fashion design, but at the same time I couldn’t care less about fashion
I want to buy lots of new clothes, but at the same time I wish I only had as few as possible
I want to dye my hair crazy colours, but at the same time I want it to be natural
I want to wear only black and grays, but at the same time I really love wearing woodsy’ colours
I want to join the gym, but at the same time I only want to jog - and I want to do it outdoors
I want to go for walks and jog in the woods, but I live in the middle of a city
So it’s still as it always has been,
and when I’m not too hasty with my fascinations
I tend to realise what’s more important
and what’s most “me”.
But I forget sometimes,
(a lot actually)
so I need the quiet only a forest can bring,
I need a cat for company, to keep me calm
I need less stuff and more adventures.
I shouldn’t save money for a tattoo,
but rather a trip somewhere.
To the mountains perhaps,
or the sea.
That’s what I forget.
The things that matter the most.
But I’ll remember them eventually.
I walk on fire
so I tried getting inspired for halloween..
still don’t know what to dress as though.